This live, on-line course is the most advanced offering available. There is live instruction as well as laboratory involvement for demonstrations of instrumentation, sample preparation, and diagnosis. The course lasts approximately 4 days (36 hours) with breaks. It is also designed to prepare you to take the Machine Lubricant Analyst Level III (MLA III®) is preparation compliant with ISO 18436-4, targets in-plant technicians and engineers responsible for managing the lubricant analysis function. As per ISO 18436-4, you have to have achieved the MLA II prior to being able to enroll to take the MLA III® exam. The cost of the course does not include the ICML exam fee. Exams are offered online through ICML for $275 or through this site for $275.
The following is the course outline for MLA III®:
- Maintenance Strategies
- Lubrication Theory/Fundamentals
- Lubricant Selection
- Lubricant Application
- Lube Storage and Management
- Lube Condition Control
- Oil Sampling
- Lubricant health monitoring
- Wear Debris Monitoring and Analysis
- Lubricant roles and functions (Strong Emphasis)
- Oil Analysis Maintenance Strategies (Strong Emphasis)
- Lubricant contamination measurement and control (Strong Emphasis)
- Program development (Intense Emphasis)
There are no reviews yet.